4.3. Multi-project sync
Running multiple EU-funded projects simultaneously can bring both benefits and challenges. Here’s what to consider:
- Efficient resource use: Running projects together optimises staff, equipment, and facilities.
- Synergies and knowledge sharing: Similar projects can learn from each other, improving effectiveness.
- Enhanced project management skills: Handling multiple projects boosts expertise within your team.
- Diversified funding: Running several projects reduces reliance on one funding source, enhancing financial stability.
- Increased complexity: Coordinating, communicating, and allocating resources can be more challenging.
- Competing priorities: Managing deadlines and conflicting priorities requires careful planning.
- Strain on resources: Multiple projects can stretch staff time, expertise, and finances.
- Risk of overlap: Similar projects may duplicate efforts, leading to inefficiencies and accountability issues.